I AM SICK OF INSERTION FEES

Time to take a stand this is a pure MONEY GRAB, EBAY WAKE UP FIX THE THING.  JUST AS YOU ARE SAYING " BUT WE ARE FIXING IT" SLOWLY, GET IT TOGETHER。

Spoiler

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Oh great, another intelligent post.

Can't exactly unsee this rubbish. Thanks mate.

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

They are'nt fixing it, I don't believe for a second they have any intention to do so

Considering how many people they have told 'no problem on our end,it's just you'  and then they back peddle when  they get pulled up on their lies

That and the 'we've only just found out about it' (lie)

The techs are working on it (sure they are)

They told another member it will take weeks to fix

No much good at screaming at people here though, ebay don't read here so better to yell at them. We are all in the same boat as you are and have also spent time on live chat and on the phone, listening to ebay bleepers 

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I see the mods deleted the profanities.

Be nice if eBay were as diligent with fixes.

image host
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

If that ever happened, I'd be too stunned and speechless to list anything Woman Surprised

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Maybe it has something to do with the Optus cable issue.

I have no problems with listing/relisting and don't get charged.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

I totally agree, they aren't fixing anything. IT people know it would only take an hour to fix it and ebay want to see if people would list with the fees.

It's just another money grab by ebay, and another way to hurt sellers.

I told them on chat that it was a false advertising to have 40 free listings, then get charged for them. I also told them if they don't fix the problem shortly i would have to seek legal advise. All i got from the "helpful" bot was "sorry"

I'm just over it.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks for your helpfull intelligent reply. I just want this insertion fee settled. At least i have the persistance to stand up and say what i mean. YES i will ring again today and get the same oh! we are trying to fix it. 

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

It must be a bit more complicated than I first thought as I have one account with no problems and one account where I cannot list without a charge, not a one fix blanket problem.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

A lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ will need to be refunded to sellers by eBay, sucked in eBay, and hurry up and fix the problem lol

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply