Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

whats a churned buyer?!!

AU C2C 10 FLS Spring Clean 20170901Drive iGMV, increase # of listings from pure buyers and existing sellers incl churned has come up ibelow 10 avail listings... after accepting the 10 fvf and listing fee free offer anyone care to enlighten me... what...

more paypal BS

Hi again,We just checked our paypal acct. to get the address for something just sold and we got a new msg at the top reading The funds you receive from eBay sales may not be available for up to 21 days. This could be because you are still yet to meet...

More promotional problem!

Was lucky enought to get the 10 free lists with no FVF fees. To my dismay the auto-relists came off it! So sick of this rubbish! If only they'd been explicit about that I'd have ended & re-listed some listings that I could hand pick for the promotion...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Changing ebay home page

How do I set my 'All Selling' page as my ebay home page? Ebay in their wisdom (stupid) changed it

Next chat with eBay staff

Please join us for the next chat with eBay staff scheduled for next Thursday 21 September 2017 from 11.30am. The thread will be opened for posting just prior to 11.30. We hope to see you there.

Return

The buyer purchased XPS machine on 23/8/2017. He want to ask me to do refund,but the return item is not mine. the condition of return is second hard one, the seal was broken as photo. we can't sure that th machine which is we sell to the buyer. this ...

Are pick-up sales covered by seller protection?

I suspect not, as there is no proof of postage/delivery. I've just had a potential buyer ask if he can pick up in person, but I'm reluctant as I would not be covered if he later decides to report the items as not received. I suggested to eBay many ye...

eBay dictating again!

I've had several buyers complaining that the must use I immediate payment when trying to buy items. I don't have this payment method as a setting as I offer local pick up with cash on pick up. i wrote to eBay asking why buyers are getting immediate p...

selling books on eBay

As a seller of used books on eBay I'm wondering if anyone knows of a tool that can simplify the process.I'd like a tool where I can scan or type an ISBN (or search for a title if the book is too old) and the result will displaysynopsisgenretype of bo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combined postage question

I'm sorry for asking what is probably a silly question, but if you tick offer combined postage in the preferences and someone buys say, 2 items, do ebay wait for you (the seller) to work out the combined postage and adjust the invoice for the buyer, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful