I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ITEM BACK

Dear Mr / Mrs,

I am writing you regarding the case for my item with number: 162526541702.

I agreed to send back the money for the item to the buyer, but I have not received my item back yet, because the buyer sended to me the item on 12th of July 2017, but he had written on the delivery that the item costs: US $300, but the real cost of the item was US $229.90, so I send back the item to the buyer with appeal to send me again the item, but with the real price.

I need the real price to be written on the delivery, because at the custom house said to me that the price should be the same with the one, written on the documents with wich I firstly send the item or to be written on the delivery, that this is a present.

So - now I have to refund the money to the buyer, bit the watch is still in him and I will lose both the money and the watch.

I would be very thankful if you can help me with my case, because I saw that I have time to refund the money until tomorrow!!!

Thank you veru much in advance!

Respectfully,

Mariqn Mishev

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there,

This is not eby you are writing to.

This is just the community forum where we are all members just like yourself.

Ebay do not read these posts.

I would recommend you phone ebay (do not email) and discuss your situation with them.

It seems you are running out of time to do much about it now so an urgent phone call would be best.

You need ebay to extend the time to resolve this case if they will do that.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

You are in Bulgaria.....I doubt that anyone here on the Australian Boards can give you any constructive help except to contact ebay.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I cannot see the buyer getting more money than they paid for the item. I don't think it has got to that stage yet where a buyer can make a profit from a return, but just give ebay time the way things are going.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

My guess is they have to pay an import tax, which will cost more if the paperwork says $300.

The OP has probably done his money for refusing to accept the parcel. The buyer did their bit. They were asked to send it back and they did. It's not their fault the OP refused to accept it.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Second mistake was trying to tell Customs it was a present.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply