I Haven't Received My Item Yet or I Didn't Receive My Item

My favourite email subject line as a freebay seller. Ahhhhh .... I go to sleep dreaming about these every night. ๐Ÿ™‚ ZZZZZZZZZ

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: I Haven't Received My Item Yet or I Didn't Receive My Item

Have nothing to do with these people

Certainly applies.

Your issue seems to be holding sellers, when you are the buyer, to standards you don't consider apply to you as a seller.

There are more, relevant, philosophies out there than your inconsistent one.

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

You write, "Your issue seems to be holding sellers, when you are the buyer, to standards you don't consider apply to you as a seller."

WRONG.

In the same way that I post items that my buyers have paid for ... I expect to receive items that I have paid for as a buyer.

If the seller rips me off and will not resolve the issue, then I leave the appropriate feedback along with all the other buyers that they are stealing from, since they usually have a history of doing the same to others as well. Here is what you comment tells me about you ...

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

@fabulous-gift-emporium wrote:
You write, "Your issue seems to be holding sellers, when you are the buyer, to standards you don't consider apply to you as a seller."

WRONG.

In the same way that I post items that my buyers have paid for ... I expect to receive items that I have paid for as a buyer.

If the seller rips me off and will not resolve the issue, then I leave the appropriate feedback along with all the other buyers that they are stealing from, since they usually have a history of doing the same to others as well. Here is what you comment tells me about you ...

You are a thief who steals from buyers on Ebay, as do the 3 sellers who have agreed with you with a thumbs up, and this is why honest feedback from buyers is a threat to yourself and other sellers like you.

ps; Anyone who quotes Jim Croce over an Apostle ... is an obvious moron. Nuff said. lol.

Yes. I think that you have said enough. Keep your barmy beliefs to yourself.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

Awww, your insulting comments are gone. How unChristian like...........

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

@fabulous-gift-emporium wrote:

There is no such thing as karma because none of us are good enough to earn salvation by what we do.  

I think that you will find the answer to why people behave the way that they do on Ebay in 2 Timothy 3:2-5.

So clearly never sell to Timothy3.2-5 - on my BBL Smiley LOL

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply