I am currently having a sale event / promotion but not all have been reduced.

About 20% of items I chose for a sale event have not been reduced in price.

Most are well past the compulsory 7 days of being listed or revised.

When attempting to edit, I found these items to be 'frozen' and unable to be altered, relaunched etc.

Have contacted CS, and again,as with all glitches, they are surprised and will need to get back to me.

I could just end the sale and try again in a week, but I would prefer not to do so.

Or end and relist those items, but do not want to lose current watchers.

Has this occurred to anyone else and did you work out any way of dealing with it?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for that. So something will possibly be done in the fullness of time.

I am a regular but not religious reader of Ina's blog. Too many bitter and twisted old men.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I check the site daily....it's the only way to find out what's going on.......and, yes there is a lot of venom (often amusing)
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1dNfAoJh44

See comment by : BlueCheer:

A further complication with the promotions / mark down glitch. None of my items require immediate payment. However, all my current mark downs now require immediate payment, pick up orders are being charged postage and I am unable to issue combined postage invoices.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for the link. Interesting viewing, more how sellers communicate ,via You Tube, rather than the chronic issues ebay is experiencing.

I do get the impression that the grand poobahs at ebay say 'Make it so' and expect everything to fall into place.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply