I am trying to sell one large priced item and I want to increase my monthly limit

I want to list a large priced item for sale but the value is over my monthly limit, can you please let me know how this is done. I have clicked to increase my limit with paypal as instructed and it told me I have beem successful but when I try to list the item it still says I have reached my monthly limit? Please help

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I am trying to sell one large priced item and I want to increase my monthly limit

I know that when you open up a new selling ID and associate a credit/debit card with the account you pretty soon get a message that increases your selling limit from the initial 10 they give you up to 100 or $7500.

After that you can phone CS and ask for an increase in your monthly selling limit but they will want to see that you are doing well first. ie have some good feedback coming in. ie happy customers. You can only ask for this increase once in any 30-day period.

By the way this account selling limit is imposed by ebay not paypal.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I have clicked to increase my limit with paypal as instructed and it told me I have beem successful.

wenwaz1950 I am not sure what you are refering to above ^^, as it is eBay that sets and increases limits and sellers usually have to call and speak to eBay staff to ask for a limit increase.

In your My eBay, Monthly Selling Limits section, there is a link there "Request Higher Selling Limits" . Click on that and you get the following

• Click Contact us to get our customer support phone number and the times we're available.
  • Follow the instructions to talk with an agent about your selling goals on eBay.

Contact Us

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply