I can feel a red dot coming!!!!

Sold an item:  Black Western pointy toe stitch snake skin detail Size 46 AU 11 mens boots (202908274055)

The buyer asked a question, didn't wait for a response, made an offer and was auto accepted, asked another question, again didn't wait for a response, went on and paid via paypal, then asked another question - all with in the space of about 45mins.  In the end after I answered his questions he said "send it i've paid" - just had a look at the feed back he has left for others and it is shocking. 

This one will certainly be going on my blocked list.  And I will appeal the inevitable red dot, but knowing ebay don't like my chances.  Luckily the rest of my feedback is good. 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Don't mean to worry you but are there signs it's more than red dots he leaves ?

You might lose the boots and the money if he is a con artist.

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Sent with tracking, so should prove delivered.  Have googled his phone number and found out that he works at REMOVED, same address that he has for delivery, REMOVED.  Can't find him on facebook.  Only way I can see him getting both boots and money is SNAD which I will fight with my pics or CC chargeback later down the track.

Anything else you can think of?  Thanks for replying

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

No, sounds legit, more like someone disorganised and decided to buy them anyway.

Probably leaves red dots because it's not what he expects and doesn't know how the system works.

Doesn't appear clever on the surface.

That's my Sherlock Holmes profiling for tonight. Smiley Wink

Hope it goes well.

image host
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

If you've already decided they're worthy of a place on the blocked list then there's no point sending the item - cancel and refund.

You'll probably be risking more than a red dot by following through with the sale, so may as well bring it to a head now than wait for the inevitable SNAD claim to be opened.

EDIT: Never mind - just saw you've already sent!

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks, after my trolling I see a  short fat tattooed guy that thinks the woldl must give him  what he desires.....picked the wrong chick!

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Look, kopes has his flaws just like the rest of us, but I wouldn't call him fat! 😄

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

If you plastered MY address all over the internet for anybody to see, you'd definitely get a red dot from me.

A member of your longevity should know the rules, and that it is unlikely that other members would block somebody based on your suspicions.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Don't assume the worst. Quite a few years ago, I had a buyer that left 90% negs. I thought I was done for. I braced myself for the inevitable. The item arrived and I got glowing feedback and 5 stars for everything. I even got a message from them thanking me for selling a genuine item, and not a fake, which it seems they had ended up with quite a lot of by the looks of it. They still went on my blocked list though!

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Yep, sometimes buyers only leave neutral and negative feedback (or positive feedback with a negative comment), with no feedback left at all if everything goes OK, just like a certain person with a score of 48 who bought something from me recently. I'm silently waiting for the next 12 months for me feedback to stick at 99%.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply