I cancelled a sale but buyer still wanted to buy. How do I cancel the cancelation?

Hi, I cancelled a sale as when packaging I noticed something. When I mailed over to tell the buyer she was ok with it given the price. She has now paid. How do I cancel the cancellation?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I cancelled a sale but buyer still wanted to buy. How do I cancel the cancelation?

What did you notice?
Not too sure I understand why you would want to cancel as your buyer has paid now. Just mail out their purchase as usual.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I am guessing you sent a cancellation for some reason and now you have worked it out with buyer to purchase.

Is there not an option to select buyer paid in the cancellation?

Otherwise you may need to ask the buyer to accept the cancellation and re-purchase if it was a BIN.

image host
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If the buyer has paid after you issued a cancellation request then the cancellation request will remain open.

If the buyer should subsequently choose to accept the cancellation then no refund will be issued.

If they choose to do nothing then after 10-days it will automatically close.

However, you will be credited with your FVF on the transaction.

We had exactly this situation recently and this is what happened in our case.

We mailed out the item on the recommendation of ebay after the buyer paid.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply