Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer Asks To Cancel

I have a buyer who asked to Cancel an order. I did stating to eBay that it was the buyers request. eBay then sent the buyer the information for them to confirm and that they had 10 days to accept the calcellation. The buyer still has not confirmen th...

Resolved! PayPal Offering Business Loans

We have just received an email to one of our email accounts that is registered to one of our PayPal accounts.The email is offereing instant business loans to help you develop your online business.There are embedded links but they look a bit dodgey. T...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Selling New Shoes - List them as "New without Tags"?

Hello I want to list new shoes with their original box. They do not have the plastic loop with a price tag on them. Do I list them as "New with Tags" or do I list them as "New Without Tags" Reason I ask is because I see a lot of sellers listing shoes...

I got an unpleasant surprise today...

...all my listings on both id's have the auto relist feature ticked. So when I accepted the 1000 free listing offer last weekend, I did as I have done previously - bulk relisted. Time being something I'm pretty short of, I figured, great, now I don't...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Had my listing pulled

Apparently my genuine Lego Duplo Duck was taken down for misuse of brand name. I was also asked to change the category to building toys instead of Lego. It is a round tube containing the Lego which unless you turn it around will not be able to see th...

Not Sure What To Do I Do Need Advice

Had a buyer who purchased an item BIN but didn't Pay, 1 Hour later purchased another item and pays straight away. I received a message this morning asking to cancel the first order as she has a new account with ebay and will buy the item from the new...

Resolved! Exporting my inventory to Excel. Possible?

Stock take time!!!I usually just go into my inventory and hit the print button and print in off. 30 pages later I have my invetory on paper. Is there any way to export it to excell or something more managable? Cheers. Happy new financial year!

ebay Seller Survey

Just got an e-mail to complete their seller survey. It's mainly about how they're thinking of introducing ebay branded packaging (boxes, tape etc) but the last question is "Aside from reducing Selling fees, how could eBay improve your selling experie...

Sales down 17.88 percent this financial year

Well the numbers are in & my sales for the just ended financial year are down 17.88% on the previous financial year.I put in the same amount of work.I have approximately double the amount of listings in my store than I did this time last year. This i...

Scam/Phishing Attempt?

I received a message from a member about an item for sale & to contact them outside Ebay. However the item is furniture & they are in the UK!Should I report this & where?Thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unfair Ebay Search results for Australian Sellers "Default search results" one for the Aus sellers

Why does the default landing page always show global results as default? In short, if I am on "ebay.com.au" searching for something, why do the search results show sellers from all around the world as "Default"?? This is very unfair on Australian bas...

Resolved! purchased in their sleep!!! really?

funny:I get this messageHi, I'm really sorry but I seem to have bought this in error, I fell asleep with my phone in my hand whilst browsing eBay and I woke up with your skirt in my purchase history... It's not even my size and way out of my price ra...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful