Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Uwarranted First Negative

Hi all, I buy & sell a bit on E/Bay.....received my first negative to-day & do not believe it was warranted or justified, but will defer to any opinions to the contrary from board members much more enlightened than myself... Sold a small '70's , Germ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hang on..... I can review an item without buying it?

Ok, so without buying an item Ebay gives the opportunity to write a good/bad review... This cant be right? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Chrome-5-75-Headlight-Digital-GPS-Speedometer-Scrambler-Cafe-Racer-Projec-/182093422604?hash=item2a659d200c:g:RbQAAO...

Ebay should be more fairer to Australian Sellers

If Ebay Australia is going to allow overseas sellers(predominately Chinese) to sell on Ebay this is fair enough,but I believe Ebay should be more fairer to Australian sellers by making that all Australian seller listings appear first in the list when...

Resolved! Buyer refunded but Item has disappeared

I've refunded a buyer but the transaction has disappeared. I've check the Sold, Unsold and Archives but not in any of these. I still haven't received a credit for FVF so was looking for the transaction to contact eBay but alas it's disappeared. Anyon...

Removing old item from C &S

on the import items from ebay menu I have an old listing that keeps popping up. It is over 6 months old at least. How can I get rid of it and stop it keep appearing?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

top-watched items on eBay this week promotion .. part 2

I just got the top-watched items on eBay promotional email from ebay and it looks like they done it again ..162120881870now selling like hotcakes .. I would be a little bit caveat emptor on this one but plenty to go around .. one would have thought t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Paying for shipping label i didn't use! HOW TO STOP?

i sold my item and it said "print Postage label" i thought i would just print the address but it charged me postage I never used it and also canceled it Yet in my invoice its still charging me $19! How to i stop it

Paypal pick up

Hi Is it true you need to offer Paypal as as payment option for pick up only ... furniture etc ? Thanks

ebay australia very limited promotion program

hi i am selling on ebay australia,i found ebay has lots of promotion program,like commercenet work,partner work net work,i tried to join them ,but finally has been told these promotion only in US,UK and some other countries,we only can do the promoti...

Am I obliged.....

Buyer wasn't happy with purchase. Sent me an email with foul language. Sent another email 3 hours later saying "I hope you're not ignoring me", which I wasn't, I was working. I emailed him as soon as I got home, arranged a prepaid postage label and e...

Case 5109227326 - Laser Level

Hello - I recently sold an item not realising the batteries had corroded the controls. The buyer has been in touch and we have agreed to a partial refund. How do I do this - I can only see a full refund option. Do I select refund and then specify the...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal paymet not showing in activity

Hi all, I have just sold an item which has been marked paid by eBay and had appeared in the transaction details page on PayPal, however I did not receive a payment confirmation email from PayPal nor did it appear in the activities page. Additionally,...

Combined postage. Buyers having trouble requesting payment total on buy it now listings

Hi. Can anyone help me. I am having issues with some people buying more than one item (with buy it now listings) and then telling me they were unable to request a payment total for the items in their cart and paying postage on both items. One of them...

Pay no ad fees with Promoted Listings in July ?? :/

Pay no ad fees with Promoted Listings in July.Up to $5000 only. Offer available 1 - 31 July 2016. T&Cs apply Hey everyone I just got this offer and accepted it but when I click on the T&C's link it says " offer not found" but it's showing in my list ...