I don't like the yucky new format that ebay is putting on my selling page.

Hi,

I have had this whinge whenever I talk to ebay about any queries I need answers to, the operator always goes there there, if enough people complain maybe ebay won't make all these new changes.

I just got glared at by the new format for the feedback page.

It is way too bright and irritating this time of night, or any other time to be honest.

Just having a whinge.....or to quote Charlie Brown "Sigh"

Jenny

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yeah I don't like the new feedback format either. If something's not broke, why fix it? Well it is broken but they fixed the wrong part 😉 

View solution in original post

Message 28 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

I agree with you 100% and with this page you can't change it back.

It reminds me when computers first came out it was too bulky looking.

The techs must be going back in time seriously leave things alone.

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

I managed to get the old, much more user friendly, page back by setting my landing page to All Selling. Did that yesterday and still OK today. Fingers crossed (but so hard to type).

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

@paper-jack wrote:

I managed to get the old, much more user friendly, page back by setting my landing page to All Selling. Did that yesterday and still OK today. Fingers crossed (but so hard to type).

Yes that's all fine but click onto your feedback and see what page comes up,it's the new look which is annoying so won't be clicking on my feedback any time soon haha.

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

Theres a few new features with the new page which will make it easier for those who check a sellers feedback page.

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

@eol-products wrote:

Theres a few new features with the new page which will make it easier for those who check a sellers feedback page.

That's all great but the page format is really bad

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

Comparing the new page to the old I feel the new one appears more basic and does not highlight certain areas or make them stand out as the previous version.

I have not used it enough yet to comment which I prefer as I find it takes a few weeks to adjust to something new. Seller Hub took me a while to adjust to but the feedback page seems easy to use and its just a minor change in the desgn. Where as Seller Hub was a totally different layout and everything had been moved around.

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

That's all great but the page format is really bad

I agree. It's design is more difficult to read.

image host
Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

The problem with comparing the 2 is we are looking at it from a different perspective than someone who has never seen it before. As we are used to seeing things in certain places it takes time to adjust to the new version. I think you need to ask someone who has never used either to see which they find easier to navigate. I like the old design and the use of bold in lots of the text. I am surprised with how they went as I would have expected more design to have gone into it.

Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

I've already got used to the new feedback page and it doesn't bother me. My biggest concern with it is that a lot of people won't even know how to find the DSR scores.

As for the All Selling page, I can't remember when I even looked at it last.

There are lots of things I don't like in life but I'm not going to shorten my life by stressing about them. I can't have everything exactly how I want it and I'd be stupid to think I can.
Message 10 of 29
Latest reply