I don't seem to be able to contact my buyer - keeps going back to messages inbox

kjoyt
Community Member

Hi

I sold an item in late April and the buyer paid by paypal. I sent an email with my details as it was sold as a "pick up only".  Since then I haven't heard back from the buyer. They still seem to be active as I can see recent feedback for them.

I have been trying to send a reminder email but when I click in their profile or in my sold item and select "contact buyer" it just keeps taking me back to my messages in box. 

Would this possibly have something to do with Ebay changing its payments etc not long after my sale? I chose not to give ebay my personal details as I will no longer sell via them if they refuse to use paypal (I am only an rare occasional seller anyway not a business). It just seems to be preventing me from contacting the buyer and in the meantime I have their money and the item they have bought waiting to be collected.

thanks for any suggestions or tips.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I don't seem to be able to contact my buyer - keeps going back to messages inbox

mawood2
Community Member

Hi,

When you log into eBay click on Sold in the left hand column.  On the right hand side of your sold item are two boxes - one box states "View Order Details" and to the right of that is a down arrow.  Click on the down arrow and select "Contact Buyer".  This should open up a dialogue box.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

mawood2
Community Member

Hi,

When you log into eBay click on Sold in the left hand column.  On the right hand side of your sold item are two boxes - one box states "View Order Details" and to the right of that is a down arrow.  Click on the down arrow and select "Contact Buyer".  This should open up a dialogue box.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

THANK YOU !!! that worked ! I thought I was going mad !!

😀

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply