I found someone as lazy as you know who

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Item description -

please check photos use zoom I have a lot listed so cannot be specific on every single one photo has been taken in natural light so by using zoom you can inspect thoroughly and ask questions

Really?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

If they don't have time to list properly...they won't have time to answer any questions either...great sales strategy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

5kazam
Community Member

Are you sure it isn't one of his other id's?

Such a pattern of (I think the word is) slothfullness.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Lets leave sloths out of this. Sloths are cute. Really cute. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Oops! My bad.  Agree sloths are cute.  But you know what/who I meant anyway. 

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

image.jpeg

Of course.

Have a nice weekend 🙂

you too Stawka

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

ok, now i want one

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

If that is a real sloth then it wouldn't have the strength to hang on as it would have fallen asleep already haha

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

That's a baby one. Sloths are very good climbers 😛

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply