I had a return case closed on me LOL

I had a buyer initiate SNAD case a month after receiving item  ,So as the good sell iam i accepted the return so a month goes by no return and buyer does not upload tracking . I think opening a case is the right thing to do WRONG buyer is never wrong even for not returning? So now i have to buy and print label to non-responsive buyer which he does not use up side hes does not get refund down side i have a case closed against me ! So i call up and complain and have the operators says he will remove the case 48hours later case is still in the dash board so i use the appeals system that set up .The next day defect is removed or so i thought ! The operator on the phone did remove the defect but didn’t show until three days later then the appeal i lodged reinstated the the defect ! LOL LOL LOL

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello sir. Please, what is a SMAD? What item did he buy
Am I correct, he bought a product and after 1 month he had a problem. Instead of speaking with you he opened a complaint? If I am unhappy I know 1st or 2nd day. I contact you. No complaint yet. Please reply to me. I wish to ask you something.
David Clark
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

SNAD is "significantly not as described", with eBay's "money back guarantee" the buyer has 30 days after the last estimated time of delivery to open such a case, with Paypal the buyer has 180 days from the date of purchase to open a similar case.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

This was posted by waahooz nearly 9 months ago.....he is not likely to be returning to give you any answers.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply