I hate the layout of the sell boards on ebay, they are so different to the old format.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I hate the layout of the sell boards on ebay, they are so different to the old format.

What different layout? They've looked the same for years.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

They have for me, too.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I think eBay might be "helping" people still using the classic view to discover the modern layout, as a couple of days ago mine got switch from classic to modern when I went into it. Changed it back and so far it's respecting my decision.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Is there a link somewhere to the modern page, like there is on say your all selling page, to switch to the new look (seller hub)?

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Is there a link somewhere to the modern page, like there is on say your all selling page, to switch to the new look (seller hub)?

Yes, when you go to your selling page it is on the top right. "switch to new selling overview", when you switch back to "classic View" you have to sometimes refresh the page to make the selection appear. Or sometimes going to another page and coming back, makes the selection appear.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply