I have a listing that I cant even offer free post for extra purchases....

The whole "per extra item" item section is missing from the postage section of the listing and when I go to revise the listing it is gone as well.......I checked a few other similar listing and they seem OK.

They still haven't fixed the side menu bar thingo in listings either....I checked other Astralian listings and they have it yet mine do not.....If there are problems with listings ebay should be advising people to restart them not let me continue with something that is faulty. I will put up the item code if anyone is interested.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm not sure about the extra item charge thing, haven't come across that issue (yet....except when there is only 1 of the item available, then it disappears cos there's no additional items to buy), but I'd been noticing some sellers were saying their categories on listings had returned while mine hadn't... After a post on Facebook from another seller, I decided to try creating a couple of new listings (which I hadn't done for a while) and mine came back as well, but it didn't work for someone else, so I guess it's more a matter of try it and cross your fingers, I suppose. Smiley Frustrated

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

please put up item #
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply