Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GTC and watchers

With GTC listings do these keep accumulating watchers indefinately as long as listing runs, or until watchers remove watch? 30 day listings loose them when they are relisted

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hostile feedback regardless of refund !!

After agreeing to a refund and even offering to pay for return postage, instead the buyer opened a Paypal dispute to which I immediately agreed to a refund via Paypal. Buyer has left horrible, slanderous feedback and after ebay said they "would not" ...

Breaches on selling account

Not sure if I have this right but do sellers still get "breaches" for refunding a buyer? I remember seeing something a while ago about this.An item a buyer bought from me and subsequently paid for was a mistaken purchase, I need to refund but if it i...

Error code: 70020 PAY PAL ?????

I am trying to make a purchase and I am getting this error and it will not let me procced and make a payement. I do have a dispute going on for a missing item (buyer didnt email me first, just hit the button and opened a dispute grrrr) would that hav...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling a transaction at the buyers request

I've had two buyers in the past week or so buy an item but then request to cancel. Apparantly the iphone app shows free shipping but when they realised the shipping cost they wanted to cancel. Both were international orders and I believe them as this...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why has my traffic and Sales Stopped?

The last 2 weeks have been the worst ever for sales for me. I just checked my traffic report, and at the same time last month I was averaging 10-15 visits per day. All of a sudden traffic has dropped to virtually zero for about 7 days running. I hadn...

Listings all cancelled, Store officially closing tomorrow

Morning everyone, I am outta here for good, ended all my listings last week and eBay are closing my store tomorrow - tomorrow for them anyway lol - midnight tonight is when it happens - has been lovely sorta meeting all of you - thank you to everyone...

• 21 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Feedback after 12 months....

Hi, this could potentially be a very silly question, however, the feedback that is "within 12 months", I know they disappear after that time, but how can I simply find out when that will be. Do I need to manually search the order to find out when the...

Do you get a final value fee credit if you refund an item but not the shipping costs?

I offer a return policy where I am happy to exchange or refund on my items but it is the buyers responsiblitly to cover postage costs.If I have an item returned (usually becuase it was an iincorrect size) I refund the buyer for the item but not the s...

Paid and Posted Reports

We download and use this report for a couple of reasons; a). to track paid sales $$$ in a given calendar month for tax recordsb). to keep a local archive of our transactions on my local computer. If I run the report today (1st April) and there were i...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful