I have an Australian buyer who cant pay an invoice and is getting the message "cant send to your cou

I have an Australian buyer who cant pay an invoice and is getting the message "cant send to your country"

I haven't made any limitations to countries that i sell to in particular Australia! Why would this be the case?

Haven't had any issues with other items sold at the same time.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have an Australian buyer who cant pay an invoice and is getting the message "cant send to your cou

I have no idea why it is happening but why nt send your buyer a Paypal invoice direct, if they are worried about doing this just send them here and we can tell them that they have the same full buyer protection they would have if they paid through ebay as long as they tick the box to say they are buying goods.

If you have any exclusions make sure you have not selected Oceania as that includs Australia.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Try adding the buyer's ID to your 'Buyer Block Exemption List' - that will over-ride any blocks you may have in place which are preventing him from buying.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/services/buyandsell/biddermanagement.html

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply