Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Combined Postage.

Hi. Can someone help me? I have been an on and off seller for a while now and I am often asked if I can combine postage. I would love to do that but I just simply do not know how. Can someone please give me a step by step how to so I can happily give...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How does sellers choose a shipper?

We are a group of student from The University of Melbourne. Currently we are doing an investigation about the logistic service in Australia and we are doing different surveys to do so.Please, if you have time, just answer these two easy questions. It...

Listing violation

Today I had a violation for "keyword spamming". The email said that I had included several words in my listing title that were not relavant to my item. My worry is that none of the words they listed are in the title. They are in a paragraph within th...

list item in more than two store categories

I want to list my item in tow than tow store categories, but i can only select two when i list them. Is there any way toto one item in more categoeries or i have to list the same item twice to different categoeries.thanks

Aus Post tracking

Aus Post have updated their Track your Item page and got rid of the confusing Accepted from Customer status and replaced it with Received by Australia Post. Just a shame the little red delivery van doesn't move across the page.

AusPost tracking2.JPG AusPost tracking3.JPG

Resolved! Australia Post eBay store not issuing invoices

I bought some boxes from the australiapoststore and didn't receive a tax invoice. Has anyone else got a proper invoice showing GST when they've bought Click & Send satchels or boxes via their eBay store? There was an Invoice Enclosed pouch on the bun...

removing 2nd category from relist

Hi,I want to relist a couple of paintings I did but my original listing had them in 2 categories, I want to remove the extra category but the relist option wont let me do this even in the editing. It only seems to give me the option to change a categ...

Resolved! Buyer on BBL , but comes through other user id

Sorry ,I am using my personal id for this post as I do not want my buyer , who also sells to start more abuse here.My buyer has paid for purchases after unpaid item dispute opened.We have posted with tracking through eparcel.Now gets very nasty and t...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Sellers in Ebay

Hi, I'm just new in ebay and would like to know what items sells best within the consumer electronics area.I am leaning towards selling tablets, mp3 players and headphones, but I am thinking it may be competitive. Hope you can advice.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is it that there is a heap of sellers on this site who sell seeds for rainbow,roses and othes

Why is that I brought it to Ebays attention about fraud going on Ebay where sellers are selling seeds that produce rainbow coloured roses blue roses and black roses rubbish no such thing I found out about it when a friend at work gave me seeds she go...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

what do u do when buyer stands u up twice on picking up item?

I recently sold a item, buyer was meant to pick up at 10 am on saturday, come 11am still no show, no phone call, no text no nothing. Then i give buyer a call, he appoligises and asks if he can pick up sunday morning at 10am, i warned him that he bett...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful