I have had 3 non genuine buyers target my products and effectively freeze 3 of my products.

pat_1581
Community Member

Can you please clear these 3 items so that they may go up for sale again.  They all seem to be from overseas with misleading addresses mixing up the US and the UK so you cannot give destination.  Also one of these has now appeared on my invoice which needs to be reversed as it is not a sale.  Cannot get any answers from all 3 of these buyers so I want these transactions cancelled.  No-one has paid any money to our account and no goods have left.

Please assist.  the one on the invoice is for ribbons for $125 which has not been transacted.

Many thanks

Eva

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I have had 3 non genuine buyers target my products and effectively freeze 3 of my products.

You are contacting the forums here, not Ebay directly.

I suggest you cancel the orders with the reason "Problem with buyers address" so that you do not get defects on your account. Once they are cancelled, you may relist them.

Also, make sure you do not have any international shipping on your listings or in your preferences.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thank you so much for your advice and support.

Rgds

pat_1581

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply