I listed a bag and answered questions as specific as I could but buyer is not happy

I listed a bag that to me looked white, and put up photos. A buyer asked me more specifically how white. This was my answer

“The bag could do with a leather clean all over, although it is not a bright white leather, but more an off white leather. No obvious scratches that I can see. Size 350mm wide by 300mm deep. Weight 500grams. Thanks.

The bag is a creamy white - but more grey than yellow. That is the best way I can describe it. Hope that helps.”

This is is their reply on receiving the bag:

Goodness morning. I am writing to let you know the CR bag arrived yesterday. I have to say that your listing description as "white" in no way represents the true colour. No one would consider it white or even off white, or even grey white as you clarified to me, it is definitely more accurately described as stone or dark Ivory, neither of which are suitable for my wardrobe, and I feel I have been misled in my purchase. regards
Cristina

What can I do? I tried to be specific I think. Help.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I listed a bag and answered questions as specific as I could but buyer is not happy

As suggested when you posted yesterday (I assume it is the same bag)

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Buyer-unhappy-with-colour-even-though-there-were-...

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply