Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! eBay search engine.

Any one under stand how it works? I have two watches listed for sale at present, both on their third relist and both listed at the same time, at present one has 44 views the other has 5. I did 3 seperate searches this morning, any one of which should...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Impossible to sell anything on eBay due to scammers buying my item every time I relist

Just so frustrated about selling on eBay, I've relisted my item 3 times in the past 24 hours due to fake accounts/scammers buying my item. They somehow request an invoice to ship overseas, although I've set "No International Postage". This are the me...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How Can I Regularly Update The Front Page of My Ebay Store?

Hi All We are a non-profit organization has started with our eBay store recently REMOVED. If you visit our store, you will see it shows 5 items, randomly selected. We want to hand-pick or make sure that this front page will always show the latest upl...

Resolved! Help with Bulk Editing in Scheduled Listings

I have 40 items scheduled for listing on 1st October. I have just learned that Australia Post postage charges are going up on that day. Can I bulk edit all my scheduled auctions to show the new shipping costs?

International shipping

Hi Anyone is selling to internationl buyers ? I need input from you guys about shipping. I have a buyer from UK, the item is on the way to UK but the buyer has requested a refund. If I process the refund, the buyer will still able to take the item on...

ATT SELLERS POSTING TO OR WITHIN AUSTRALIA

Hi, just a genuine plea to those who sell to or within Australia, please please stop using Australia Post as your delivery choice, they have become unreliable, incompetent and inefficient. Apart from charging high prices they loop deliveries in circl...

• 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancel a Sale

I’m not sure what’s going on lately, but I’m getting buyers who are not paying.To be honest I’m sick of it.Im no entrepreneur, just a Mum who’s been selling for 10 years.When you msg a buyer about payment, you get smart **bleep** comments, telling me...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The amount of the same item sold so far?

I don't know if anyone else has noticed the scam eBay are trying to pull off but I see on plenty of listings it shows that the seller has already sold x amount of the item in question and an example is 700 sold so far with more than 10 available.But ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Full refund for honest mistake negative feedback left

Some people are so rude they look at your add read your add then make a bid won it! Pay for it get it and then demands a refund claiming item is not as described even though the pictures are clear and persise and the item is exactly as described exce...

Received message that I have violated ebay policy with a listing

Hi, Received an 'Urgent action Required' message from eBay that I am violating sellers policy on 2 listings. I have an ebay store & provided eBay with the information whch they uploaded to initiate the store. I have not added to those listings. So, e...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing Improvements.

Just got a message about listing improvements. Then got the "bad" news: Which was 2 or 5% likelyhood of sale but it tells you nothing else and going to Seller Hub shows nothing. Nice to have it confirmed that it's poitnless relisting anything.

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Promotional 10 free listings UPDATE

Hi. Yesterday I told how my 'free listings' were being charged $1.65 even after an online chat when I was told I would not be charged.Today I checked each listing throygh 'revise item'.....true enough each has changed to 'free'. When listing, 'free' ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Another stuff up?

Just checked some of my listings and they have See more of that particular DVD in a link which leads to other listings,(Brand New,Nearly New and Pre-owned or others state Our top pick or All listings for this product). So seeing as most customers wil...

• 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful