eBay search engine.

Any one under stand how it works? I have two watches listed for sale at present, both on their third relist and both listed at the same time, at present one has 44 views the other has 5.

I did 3 seperate searches this morning, any one of which should have found them, none of the searches did, the only way I can find them is by my listing or listing number, If I can't find them then who else can't - probably all the potential buyers.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

eBay search engine.

Search engine is designed to look for a specific item so the results depend on the search words you use

For exmple if you search for

Vintage Seiko 5 - you have one listing on page 1 and the other on page 2

If you search for

Vintage Seiko 5 Sports - you have on item on third position and second on sixth

The only way buyer will find the item is if the buyer is looking for the exact item you sell.

If buyer will search for vintage seiko the result will be 1132 listing so yours will be somewhere on page 10 or something

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay search engine.

Search engine is designed to look for a specific item so the results depend on the search words you use

For exmple if you search for

Vintage Seiko 5 - you have one listing on page 1 and the other on page 2

If you search for

Vintage Seiko 5 Sports - you have on item on third position and second on sixth

The only way buyer will find the item is if the buyer is looking for the exact item you sell.

If buyer will search for vintage seiko the result will be 1132 listing so yours will be somewhere on page 10 or something

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply