I requested some help but Ebay has not replied? Im a seller that has been ripped off by my Buyer.

My Buyer has requested a refund for an item she CLAIMs not to have received.  This might be the case as I dont have tracking to check , however, she mucked me around for payment for nearly 2 weeks then over Easter my parcel did not leave, it was posted but she requested a refund and got it. BANG just like that!  My feedback and rating is great and hers is dreadful and they give HER THE REFUND?????  

Not sure if I want to keep using Ebay, any other sellers had this happen to them or feel that EBAY looks after the purchaser only?  IF so im interested to know your experiences. 

And if EBAY is listening, I would love a reply to my 4 requests for customer suppport?

Pauline

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I requested some help but Ebay has not replied? Im a seller that has been ripped off by my Buyer.

@862pauline wrote:

she requested a refund and got it. BANG just like that!  My feedback and rating is great and hers is dreadful and they give HER THE REFUND?????  

That's interesting to hear. I currently have a Money Back Guarantee request opened as a buyer and eBay are making it incredibly difficult for me to obtain a refund. Nothing instantaneous at all. In fact, eBay aren't even adhering to their advertised timelines. Apparently, I have to wait 72 hours until I ask eBay to step in and help, and it has been way more than 72 hours by now and there is no link to do just that.

Sorry - I know this response doesn't help you much. It is interesting to note the inconsistency though. Are you sure that she got an instantaneous refund and it was not a long and drawn out process, like what I am going through?!

Very curious.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Phone ebay directly

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

...if you're lucky enough to find their phone number! 😞
Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Sounds like ebay are going through some major changes going by the announcement they are splitting companys (paypal)  This may have somthing to do with why both of us are getting no where.  

With regards to the refund, she must of lodged the refund not long after paying, I think she knows the system well, her feedback is not good.  

When I got a request from ebay to resolve with the customer, I responded immediatly and told her the dates I had sent the parcel and that she should of already had it.  But Im guessing she did have it, and because I did not have tracking on parcel, she requested a refund anyway when she got it because she knew I could not proove it.   My error, will always put tracking on parcels from now on to stop this fraud.   BUT this means my item will cost more now and probably put off prospective purchases?  

Hope you get your problem resolved

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Phone number??????? What phone number?????
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

This gives you their direct links without having to go through their rigmarole:

eg: Call us,Call me,Chat with us and Email us.

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=1485

The Call us and Call me are temporarily unavailable,(probably because it's to early at present).

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Tazz, are you aware that members are being slapped for publishing eBay's CS phone number or links to same? stubborn.gif

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

@cq_tech wrote:

Tazz, are you aware that members are being slapped for publishing eBay's CS phone number or links to same? stubborn.gif

There are no actual numbers or info in there,(just the options and they still have to get the info themselves

after selecting the right option).

It's basically the same as sending them via the steps involved,(that way is quicker and easier for someone

that hasn't dealt with the H & C service before as they could find it a nightmare to navigate through)good.gif

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

I'd still be very careful if I were you as the links appear in your post. All you have to do is click on one and the phone number appears. I don't trust the mods here as far as I can throw them and you'd be very wise to adopt a similar attitude IMO.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply