Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not received case open when they havent even paid

I have recenly had 4 cases opened against me. The buyers says he has paid using bank deposit. I have no money in my account and they wont produce and deposit info or reference numbers. They have now left some very nasty feedback and ebay dont seem to...

I'm stumped....need some advise

Hey everyone, I recently sent an item to a customer. Received an ebay message yesterday, "Where is my item". I have tracking, so I tracked it and it was delivered by fastways on 17th April and signed for by the customer (her name), then directly unde...

Buyer has changed address on paypal. I can't find new address.

I posted the package to the address listed with paypal. It was returned to me as it was registered and no one by that name lived there. I contacted the buyer and she gave me another address to send it to. I asked her to change the address on paypal a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers that do not pay

Buyers that buy and you never hear from them again and have done it on more than one occasion what happens to them, are they suspended or are they left to do it again and again

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal ?

I have just sold an item & have been paid via PayPal.The item was worth $525.15 yet only $511.20 is showing. What was the difference of $13.95 for?

Whats the most unusual place you have sent an item ?

I,ve had a few things go to interesting places over the years, some of which I hadnt heard of. I just had one this morning that really takes the cake. My first sale to the North Pole. True, thats the address and it wasnt a sleigh part for Mr. S Claus...

Thank you from EBay

I sell "Stamp Albums on CD" which I send as a PDF file burned to a CD in a large letter. As occassionally happens buyer sends a request advising item has not arrived. I immediately message him advising I will send another copy attached to his PayPal ...

telephone number display in invoice

hello,I have a requirement that people who buy from my store need to leave a contact telephone number. Is there any way I can get this information displayed in the "View Order" page? I know the telephone number was displayed in the old version of the...

Resolved! Buyer unable to make repeat purchase off me.

I have a repeat customer who, when trying to purchase some more of the same items, has received this message from eBay... • We're sorry, but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time. He has a feedback of several hundred and his...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Exempy buyers list gone??

I have a exempt buyers list set up mainly for countries I dont post to. A buyer has asked to bid on an item and as I've gone to add them to the list so they CAN bid its not there anymore??Any ideas where it is now?

Autumn 2015 seller release - No new fees, Business as usual

The 2015 Autumn seller release looks to be fairly benign with no rises in existing fees. The requirement of all sellers of new books and Auto parts to list item specifics such as ISBN numbers and part numbers will make more work when listing, but is ...

shop categroies removed from products

Ebay has removed our shop categories on our products. They told us they have a server problems which they can't solve since months! Does someone has the same experience? Why does it that take so long?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful