I tried to order 1 RAV 2003 Toyota "Remote Keyless/KeyEntry @ $15.95, but ordered 3 I cancel 2.

I, a few minutes ago ordered 1 RAV 2003 "Remote Keyless/Keye\Entry for my Toyota Car. I mistakenly ordered 3 of these, but I only wish to buy one, could you correct this mistake please.  Graeme Parkinson, 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I tried to order 1 RAV 2003 Toyota "Remote Keyless/KeyEntry @ $15.95, but ordered 3 I cancel 2.

I think you better contact the Seller immediately.  No-one on these pages can fix this for you.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

It is not a good idea to give out all your personal details on a public forum for the world to see

I will ask a mod to remove them for your safety, but this can sometimes take several hours so please be careful of scammers who may contact you

Responders here are fellow buyers and sellers like yourself and we cannot fix this for you

You need to contact the seller and explain as only they can cancel, but keep in mind they are not under any obligation to do so as they have been charged fees based on what the buyer has ordered, and it is the buyers responsibility to check their order is correct before proceeding with the order

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

In addition to what other have said, please have a bit of a read through "Buying on Ebay".  Sellers re charged fees from the minute you hit the buy now button.  Your purchasing what you done need costs them money & ultimately problems.  Whether it be  few mins or a few hours.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Send the seller a message. There should be a link in the dropdown to the right of the item in your purchase history. Select the I want to ask about using my item or send seller a question option. Explain what happened and ask if they can cancel 2. Offer to cover any of the fees that they have already been charged. They will be around $4 plus fees charged on the postage amount. You could lose $5-6 dollars, but better than ending up with 2 items you don't need.

By offering to cover the fees, they are more likely to cancel the other 2 items.

Edit: If you haven't yet paid, send the seller a message using the above option, explaining what happened and ask them to cancel the whole transaction, so you can then buy just one key. Tell them that's what you want to do. If the seller sends a cancellation request, do the right thing and accept it immediately. Otherwise the seller has to wait 10 days for it to time out to get their fees back.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply