I want to increase my listing by creating a Basic ebay store but I am getting an error

I want to increase my listing by creating a Basic ebay store but I am getting an error:

"It appears you already have a Store subscription on another eBay site. You can only have one Store subscription per seller account"

I think I already have created a store with the same name but I am unable to see where. Is there any way to check that and change the location of the store to AU store?

Thank you in advance!
Nisha

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I want to increase my listing by creating a Basic ebay store but I am getting an error

Well, you definitely have a store as you have the red door icon next to your name.

Not sure why it says "another Ebay site", but it may just be a roundabout way of telling you that you already have one.

If you go to the following:

Account Settings

Subscriptions

You will see what store you have.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You already have a store. Opening a store isn't going to increase your listing limit. You need to contact eBay to increase your limit.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Surely you pay fees every month for a store. so you would know if you have one.   Sorry but this is a tad confusing.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply