I was charged for two postages by mistake

I was charged two postage amounts for one parcel to be sent to Queensland.  I am new to the process and was looking up Aus Post on Ebay for prices and how to go about sending the parcel and then I noticed that there was Sendle who are much cheaper and could pick up at my door.  Very convenient so I choose to have them.   Then I got billed from both places.

I have been onto the chat line and now have a total of 5 Chat Transcripts and nothing being done but lots promised. 

The parcel was sent in December 4th and there is still nothing.  I only want my money back for not using Aus Post.  

How can I go about getting this refund and speaking to someone who is in charge.  I can't get past the chat person.

Can anyone help.

Christina

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I know it can take up to 30 days as they need to be assured that the lablel has not been used for transit, but as it has been so long, I would make another Live Chat call.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Be careful using Sendle, they are a courier broker and will use the cheapest courier they can which is often Fastway/Aramex who have the worst reputation in the industry. Also many buyers hate it if you use couriers rather than AP.

Can't help you with the postage label, sorry.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

If you printed a postage label then you only have 5 days to cancel it otherwise you're out of pocket for that amount.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@instylecollectables wrote:

If you printed a postage label then you only have 5 days to cancel it otherwise you're out of pocket for that amount.

And you only have to generate the label, not  print it.  If you did not cancel within the  5 days timeframe, your money is gone, and I highly doubt any number of chat sessions will make any difference

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Ebay have stolen your money and there is nothing you can do. The simpleton parrots on chat will repeat" 5 days 5 days polly want a cracker 5 days". All while maintaining the infuriating "i can't do anyhting". Even though you know they could. Some will promise to escalate it but it's just to get rid of you they do very little ever in reality and are just professional liars and agents for a thieving corrupt mafia like organisation.
Steal it back.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Even if you voided/cancelled the label within 5 days, eBay will still steal your money. I have been chasing a refund since the 4th Dec with no luck.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I know it can take up to 30 days as they need to be assured that the lablel has not been used for transit, but as it has been so long, I would make another Live Chat call.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

When you're flogging a dead horse sometimes you need to cut your loses.

Then again if it were reversed ebay would be hunting you down like a starving hyena haha

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply