IS IT WRONG TO SELL PRODUCTS FROM DONETSK REPUBLIC?

basically i got threatened by a buyer with a feedback of 4 from the uk and he labelled me a terrorist supporter and promoting terrorism because i am selling flags,coins and shirts from russia but donetsk related meaning product says donetsk etc.  happy to hear opinions advice thanks.  i dont mean to judge but what an idiot and further more like him australia had many killed by peoples in this region and nobody knows for sure who did it and secondly selling these products made by russia for russians etc doesn't mean for a second i support terrorism or like etc what happened and or not contridict my message earlier.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: IS IT WRONG TO SELL PRODUCTS FROM DONETSK REPUBLIC?

These days bikers, surfers, scaters all use the iron cross as a symbol rebellion but also strength and standing up for what you believe in.
Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Actually, there is a lot wrong with it.  It contravenes the National Flag act of 1953.  You cannot place the Australian flag image onto items like that.  There are laws governing the use of the flags image, including the colours must be correct, the proportions of the flag constant and it is not to be used on miscellaneous items.  If you with to sell ANY product with the image of the Australian flag on it; even flags you have purchased to resell, you MUST apply to the Cabinet of the Prime Ministers department for written approval to sell any item with the image of the Austrlalian flag on it or the flag itself. 

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

ahh you sound just like the fruit loop in Q. I suspect if that was the case Norco would be in serious trouble
Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

The Australian National Flag may be used for commercial purposes, including advertising, without formal permission. Consideration should be given to the following guidelines:

The flag should be used in a dignified manner and reproduced completely and accurately.
It should not be defaced by overprinting with words or illustrations.
Other objects in displays should not cover the flag.
All symbolic parts of the flag should be identifiable.
Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

wow, can no-one have an opinion on these boards without being subjected to name calling and abuse?

If you actualy read the act in full, not just a paragraph to make your point, you would realise that it means you can use the image of an Australian flag (image of the FLAG itself) as a flag, for commercial purposes. If you with to import a product with the image of the Australian flag on it, or to manufacture anything with the Australian flag on it, you must apply for permission to do so. They require all relevant information and graphics to approve.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

If you read it says it is a consideration not a requirement. Wow dick smith, Norco and quite a few others are going to be in serious trouble for not using the flag in its entirety and having text written over the top of it.
Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

Cream Cheese Spread | Dick Smith Foods

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply