If I select sold items on the left side am I seeing sold items to Australians or Worldwide?

I like to search for items that I am considerring selling and click on "Sold Items" in the Show Only section on the left hand side so that I can see how many p/month are selling and how much for. What I want to know is: If I select this and I am on the Australian Ebay site, am I seeing only items that ebay users in Australia have purchased? Or items ebayers all over the world have bought?

I am not worried about where the item came from just where the buyer is located.

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If I select sold items on the left side am I seeing sold items to Australians or Worldwide?

Happy to be corrected...but I think I am right.

There is no way of knowing where the buyer is located afaik.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

@cams_leather_seats wrote:

I am not worried about where the item came from just where the buyer is located.

You are not going to know where the buyer is located. If it's the seller you're thinking of then unless you specify "Australia only" in the refinements on the LHS then you'll see worldwide results.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 3
Latest reply