If your sales are slow today do you think it is due to the Big Sunday discount tomorrow ?

I do.

Well I kinda do.

Well I am hoping that is the reason.

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

If your sales are slow today do you think it is due to the Big Sunday discount tomorrow ?

I hope you're right. Although I have only had 8 sales so far this month. It's a worry 😞

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

I've got a few items on my watch list ready to buy tomorrow and I imagine most regular eBay buyers will be doing the same. Hopefully there'll be lotsa little blue dollar signs by tomorrow night.

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

So far a Big Fat Zero from Big Sunday Cat Sad

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Same cats, my lights have been out since Friday - the door is closed, lol NOT

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

No loud cha chings this end either. Might as well go wash the car.
Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

A big fat  ZERO  for me today too Cats. Nothing since Friday for me either. Something is very very wrong ... me thinks 😞

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

I think they've closed our front doors as they push us out the back door Smiley Frustrated

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

I usually do fairly well on Sundays, but today just one lone sale for a low-value item - had a few decent sales yesterday, though, so I suspect the minimum of $50 isn't affecting the buying pattern of those who typically spend under that. 

I just bought something I wouldn't have otherwise, though. It was a toss-up between a new bag (my current one is being held together by strategically placed staples Smiley Surprised Smiley LOL ) or new shoes. 

I went with the shoes, since I don't care if people look at me or my bag funny, but I do care if I walk funny due to bad shoes. Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

I always love the look on the face of the salesperson when I ask for a 'small' size 10.
Message 10 of 20
Latest reply