Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unpaid, closed but buyer message ask to remove

Dear all, i have search the forum but can't find any guidance on anything similar/same to my situation. I have a buyer, who did not paid. I have send an invoice reminder, no response so after 5-6 days i then opened "unpaid item case". Waited another ...

Ebay invoice problem

I have just sold something and the purchaser wishes to pick up and wants me to send an invoice without the postage on it. I have tried to take the postage out and it is not letting me. I have tried recalcuate and everything and it wont work. Does any...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sellers rights etc

I'm getting super confused with how ebay operatesI'm a small volime seller, but I do rely to an extent on the little I earn from here, and hope to get bigger . . But . . I've just experienced last nights out, and in doing some research on the forums ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What ??!!

This is from a while ago but I only just came across it. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Stunning-Cue-Grey-Black-Wiggle-Pencil-Pin-Up-Dress-14-16-Vintage-Look-/251607144513?pt=AU_Womens_Clothing_2&hash=item3a94f45841 What went down there?? !!?? Cue's a go...

Did you see that

Sellers have been sold out by Defect System OptionsI went back re read it and it's been moved but I don't have access to it...it was pretty powerful.It needs to be put back

Resolved! Photo sizes

I have been on eBay for about 12 years and loading photos without a problem now they have to be a certain size and I have been resizing them with Picasa but I cannot alter to the size eBay now accept.

eCheque Failure

Is anyone else experiencing a high rate of eCheque failures at the moment? I ask because all three of the eCheques I have received in the last week have failed - two were from the same buyer, though, and when they replied to my message they said it w...

Resolved! Technical issues of 14/9

Apparently in the 'General Announcements' this morning there is one about the latest 'Technical Issues' of last night (I presume) but when I click to open it, I can't access it. Anyone else? If anyone has managed to open it. If so, what is the gist, ...

Pondering implications of losing paypal claims

Been pondering the implications of the seller performance standards that are not so explicit as the DEFECTIVE Defects I would welcome other sellers thoughts (prefer no hysterical rants please) on the implications of the very, very low minimum perform...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

May 2013 Fee Structure Changes

eBay will be introducing a new fee structure on May 1, 2013. For some sellers fees will be going up, while others will see notable reductions. We encourage you to take the time to visit the newly launched Seller Centre to see how the changes will aff...