Im trying to transfer money from Pay Pal to my Bank and Pay Pal refers me to a site called xzoom why

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Im trying to transfer money from Pay Pal to my Bank and Pay Pal refers me to a site called xzoom

No idea.

I've never had the issue.

And I suspect it would be Paypal related and nothing to do with eBay

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: Im trying to transfer money from Pay Pal to my Bank and Pay Pal refers me to a site called xzoom

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It is a paypal service for customers in the USA and Canada.

Are you sure you are not logged into the US site?

If not, I think you need to contact paypal.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

PayPal has been playing up lately, someone I know was having trouble withdrawing from PayPal to their bank, and when they bought things it was coming straight out of their bank account like they had nothing (they had hundreds in PayPal at the time). Don't know if it's Australia-specific or worldwide but there's a bit of foo and a bit of bar right now.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

We are having trouble withdrawing money too (transferring to our bank a/c). Have spoken to Paypal yesterday and told me they knew there was a problem.!  You would think they would put an announcement on their site or send emails to all of their customers, but nothing yet!  They informed me it should (hopefully) be back on line on Monday 9th Nov. We are just going round in a loop with the security challenges.  I would have thought thousands of eBayers would be affected, but not much is being reported.  Let's hope we can access OUR money by Monday!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Happened to me too over the last couple of days. Got caught in the 'Verify it's you' loop. Sent a couple of messages from the resolution page and it worked this morning.

One other thing I did (might not be related) was add my Passport number. There have been a few posts about Paypal requiring more Personal Information to comply with Anti Money Laundering Legislation. 

I haven't received any of this sort of request - but thought I'd do it anyway as the option was on the page.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply