Interesting dilemma!

Somehow, when I was perusing my listings I have managed to click "something" and now my listings all appear in alphabetical order instead of the items about to finish appearing first! Does anyone know how to correct what I have done? 🙄😁

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Interesting dilemma!

Every field is able to be nominated as to order.

Simply click on 'ending' and order by 'first'. Or something like that.

Honestly, 10k sales and you don't know how to sort your listings? Advertising, methinks.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Interesting dilemma!

"Methinks" is quite incorrect,  just because I've sold over the years does not mean I can't make a furffy and the listing have always appeared the same! So if I could fix whatever I did, do you really think I would open myself up to derogatory comments like this! Nah!! 😞

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Interesting dilemma!

I changed my inventory order sometime ago by mistake but at the time just thought it was ebay's doing.  Thanks for asking the question as I had no clue you could change the order by just clicking on one of the column tabs. 

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Interesting dilemma!

Thanks for the moral support eol! My screen rolled just as I was about to click an item and voila! All changed and I had no idea what I clicked and couldn't find how to reverse whatever I had done! I had no idea we could change the order by clicking a column either, I've never used it ...live and learn 🙂

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Interesting dilemma!

You're welcome.

Given that neither you nor eol knew how to something so simple until I pointed you in the right direction.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Interesting dilemma!

When it changed I was annoyed at first but got used to it and never gave it a second thought. I am sure there are dozens of other things I am unaware of. Maybe there's a secret sell button that you can turn on.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply