International Seller Agreement

Hi I need some help. I have an ebay store with over 900 items in it and all of them have international shipping options. I have not listed any new items for a couple of months and I have tried to list some today using Turbo Lister but it won't list them saying I need to sign the International Seller Agreement.

I did a search and could not find how I sign this agreement. It appears that my already listed items are not effected.

Can someone please point me in the right direction.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I've had international listings for a couple of years now, and I was wondering what everyone was talking about this International Agreement.  Last week when I tried to revise a listing, up popped the International Agreement that I had to sign.  The first time I had ever seen it.  
Perhaps try to revise an existing listing, or open "Sell a similar item" on an existing listing.  Going in that way may get it to show up for you.  Perhaps it's because you listing through Turbo Lister that it isn't showing for you.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Ok thanks I will try revising a listing and see how I go.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

That worked. Thanks for your help.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Not sure if this link has the agreement linked to sign.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/sell/questions/sell_international_requirements.html

It was a one time sign (read and agree) and when it came up for me, it had the agreement with it, about 6 months ago.

image host
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply