Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buyer wont pay or contact!

hi everyone, as i am new to ebay i need to learn how things work. a buyer ended up with my item after the auction ended but never got back to me. now im still left with my item that i wanted to sell. i have opened a case but what does that do? also e...

Australia Post no longer holding parcels for over a week.

Just returned yesterday from PO to discover a couple of parcels that had not been picked up within 3 weeks so have been returned to me. First time this has happened, and have now been told that there will be a big shake up before Christmas because mo...

How to discourage buyers.

Would you buy from a seller who says: "PayPal NOTE: while PayPal is made available as a payment option for this sale, THE SELLER DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ANY PAYMENTS MADE VIA PAYPAL AS THE SELLER DOES NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT."

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listings Appearing At End Of Search Results

Copy and paste of my email to Ebay Support tonight. I'm tired of all my listings appearing way down search lists, my customers have also advised me that this is happening with my listings. Maybe someone here can shed a light on it too as to a solutio...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ever felt invisible on eBay? How did you break free?

Going through a pretty poor patch right now. Hardly any views, watchers obviously mean nothing anymore (just sellers scoping out prices) and can't sell something for pennies. Have any sellers gone through this patch where it feels like you are comple...

Help with store link/image issue

I closed my store about 4 years ago, and recently decided to clear a backlog of DVD's spilling off my shelves. When I set up a store again "as if by magic" my old store complete appeared again. On each store catergory page just below the header I hav...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer claims fake but not! Leaves neg and no contact after

Hi, I am a relatively new seller here but have another id too. A buyer has left me a neg saying the brand name item of baby clothing i sold was a replica. I emailed her to ask her why she said that and offered to send her a photo of the baby suit wit...

Anyone else having trouble listing?

It started for me last night. I get to the part when I add a picture and go through the whole process of finding the pic and pressing upload. The pic loads. It tells me that my picture uploaded successfully and then it wont go back to the listing pag...

just a rant about chinese manufacturers

So ive been researching trying to start a maternity clothing line for the last year and looking at my options. Of course alot of manufacturers are chinese and Ive been exploring their websites. Here's the thing Ive run into about 5 that use another f...

Combined postage discount

Can someone help me do it properly. Customer support doesn't seem to understand what is on the page when you list items and that there is a spot for combined postage discount. If someone purchases two items, I can send it for the same price as only s...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

more pain for sellers!

aust post has just announced ,charges will increase,on most postal servises,!! and weights will be adjusted also ,so a cd will be charged up to a 500g price point(in some cases) not the 250g it now enjoys, with the current problem buyers have with lo...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister

Hi can anyone tell me how I can choose which picture to be my gallery pic in Turbo Lister? I have the option there to USE gallery but NO option as to which picture it will be. If I upload more than one pic Turbo lister randomly uses any picture...I t...

Should I lodge an unpaid item case

Hi, need some advice..... I sold an item on my other ebay ID, the listing ended on the 26/9 ($17.00 in total) and I sent an invoice to the winning buyer on the same day and a reminder on the 30/9. On the 30/9 I received an email from the buyer reques...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help - Turbo Lister is doing my head in!!!

Hi all I haven't listed on ebay for quite some so today I updated my Turbo Lister and attempted to make a listing. When I try to upload I get an error message "Error - Condition is required for this category" Try as I might I cannot for the life of m...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful