International postage label

Hi, I"ve usually sent parcels up to 500g using australia post domestic within Australia. I now have to send international using same. With the listing I used Ebay au post 500g air mail system with the postage. Why doesn't the system give me the option to print out an internatonal postage label like the domestic postage?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

the ebay labels are for domestic only

use click and send for international

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

the ebay labels are for domestic only

use click and send for international

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for the reply & have done via Click & Send - thanks again, cheers. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

PS:  double check the address for international everytime, click and send seems to think everyone in usa lives in alabama.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If you do a lot of international post I'd check out SkippyPost too. They are an economy airmail provider operating in Australia and are a lot cheaper that AP. They work with Singapore Post and even using their slightly more expensive tracking service its still cheaper than APs standard Airmail price.

Normal Skippypost can take 10-20 business days to North America and up to 12-24 business days to the UK and Europe but the Skippy Tracker service hooks into Singapore Mails Speedpost service and its 7-10 days for delivery. Well worth looking into - I've used them for years.

I sent a 140g parcel off to Turkey yesterday using the tracker service. If I used AP Airmail it would cost  $20.20 for standard airmail, $27.20 for Registered (no tracking). SkippyTracker cost me $16.83 which is $7.83 for the service and a $9 shipment fee. You have to send your parcels to Skippypost in Sydney and then they dispatch them.

They apply a standard $9 fee per shipment which covers the reply paid label which you attach to your shipment. - send 1 parcel = $9 shipment fee - send 2 parcels still the one $9 fee. You can send up to 20kg of parcels to them in one shipment for the one fee (which is discounted to $6 (or thereabouts) if you send 3 or more parcels in the one shipment).

....and no I don't work for them but I am a satisfied customer 

Ad astra per alia porci โ€” To the stars on the wings of a pig
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

PS:  double check the address for international everytime, click and send seems to think everyone in usa lives in alabama.

Ah, so it's not just mine, then. Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply