Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! TURBO LISTER WILL NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET!!!

I keep getting a message saying Turbo lister is not connected to the internet. I have NOT downloaded any new programmes on my computer. I have AVAST antivirus installed, I turned it off to see if it was causing the problem, and it still will not work...

Thank you eBay

Recently I received a very ugly email from a buyer accusing me of dishonesty. I had no idea what he was on about and asked him to explain. That resulted in another very ugly email. Again I requested an explanation but to no avail. He then said he wou...

Aust Seller logo

How can I put an Aust seller logo on my photos.cheers Kym.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bidder history i.e purchases and current bidding form no longer available in Advanced Search?

HI, I used to be able to look up the bidder history of ebay members in the Advanced Search feature.. has anybody else noticed that this is no longer available? It was a useful tool to check up the legitimacy of some potential buyers, i.e the current ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

all in 1 program

Hi people I am looking for tips and good recomendations. I am after a program that will allow me to consolidate all information. A program that will upload to and keep track of my items on numerous sites. IE Ebay, facebook personal page, facebook loc...

startrack lost my item....very bad customer service

don't bother using startrack couriers ( I see a previous poster had a bad experience with a tv). given its christmas I'd cut anyone some slack - however we all have priorities and orders to fill/presents we've bought etc. supposed to be delivered wed...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants refund because item was 10min late

EBay is now issuing refunds to buyers even though items have not being returned.I feel so let down. I have a buyer who was nt happy with her item and asked if she could return it, no problem we said, still waiting for item to be return? Just receive ...

Embed video to listing?

Hi, I believe changes have been made so wondering how to embed a video in a listing please? Thanks, Susan

Wrong address on ebay/paypal, item returned to sender, buyer wants refund before item received

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get your thoughts on my issue. I posted an item to a buyer's shipping address in paypal/ebay, and later found out at tracking that "Incorrect address, unable to deliver - Returning package to shipper". When I contacted her ...

Problems with photo size

i've been having this problem for a while now , my photos don't fill in the photo frame of my listings and leave a lot of white space around it wether it's a portrait or a landscape shot they dont seem to the reach the end of the frame on the listing...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No fee credits when buyer asks to cancel now? Is this new?

Hi guys, I had a buyer ask to cancel an item today. He misunderstood the description and was pleasant and quick to respond etc. So I went ahead and refunded his PayPal, followed the eBay links to cancel, selected "buyer wants to cancel", and he got b...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sales over christmas

did everyone else have a massive drop in sales on the 23,24,25,26, ? For some reason my sales took a dive over those days and basically went back to normal after, although it is still a bit slow. Plus I shifted a couple of items the have been listed ...