Is REMOVED a legit company?

Just wondering if anyone knows if REMOVED are a legit company before I hand over $5000

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

dunno,  have you checked they are a registered company here   https://abr.business.gov.au/

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Yes i checked the abn and it is registered and under the business name given.
Does that mean it's legit?

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Personally I wouldn't hand over $5000 online to anyone or any business.

image host
Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Your right

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

@danieblac-3 wrote:
Yes i checked the abn and it is registered and under the business name given.
Does that mean it's legit?

It means that they have done the right thing as far as the government is concerned but it does not mean that they are not going to try and rip you off.

Anyone can get an ABN and a Business Name.....it doesn't cost anything.   An ACN and a registered Company costs money and is more likely to be more stable and have more government intervention.

What are they trying to flog?   Can you get the same information with a bit of effort on your part and not risk your hard earned money?

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

It is a bit hard to make precise comments here without knowing what the item is, so perhaps you could give us all a bit more info?

But as a general comment :

You could be in for a nasty shock.

I would never ever send that amount of $'s to anyone online, unless you have dealt with them many times before. 

I would want to see the product in my hand and with my little own eyes before clicking on any buttons that say "send".

Do they have a lot of feedback??? Make sure you read all their feedback if any,

and be very very careful.

Would it pay you to fly or drive to wherever the address is to view the item, after all if you are prepared to give them $5000.00 then perhaps a few hundred dollars for a flight or petrol wouldn't be a big expense compared to that.

Also If you drove you might be able to bring it back yourself thus saving a few bucks and maybe damage.  

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

It's not an item. It's a company called home business direct and I want to know if they are legit. They claim to work with eBay and amazon as major sellers. Marketing and advertising is all sorted. Your provided with a laptop and suppliers and just have to do the paperwork in between for commission.
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Inflated promises, unrealistic expectations, money for nothing... and you would learn much of what you would actually need to know by reading and absorbing every Help page on eBay, doing ground work to decide on your product, putting your money into stock (once you have decided on your product), and doing the hard work.

There is also a wealth of information available from the government.

If you pay that particular company, you will be supporting them... not yourself.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Thank you 🙂
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply