Is anyone else having problems printing postage labels? I've tried 3 browsers and cleared cookies.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Is anyone else having problems printing postage labels? I've tried 3 browsers and cleared cookies.

Someone commented here yesterday they were having issues with the postage page, but they did not specify postage labels as such

There have been several glitchy things (more than usual) since the Australia Post price changes, it would'nt surprise me if that caused issues in 'eBay Land' 

I don't use the labels myself but I'm sure those who do can let you know what has been going on for them 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Just keep trying - it comes and goes - presumably because they are working on the new postage rates

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

Just keep trying - it comes and goes - presumably because they are working on the new postage rates

Probably working on US "maintenance" night time and mucking things up during the day here.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I havent been able to print my lables for 2 days. I contacted Ebay and they said I would be added to their list as there were simalar complaints. They have know idea when it will be fixed. If you go to https://gslblui.ebay.com.au/gslblui/bulk#/ you may be able to print some lables. I was able to print some but not all.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply