Is anyone else unable to see their sold items from the past 60 days through "myebay"?

I received my seller invoice (largely postage costs) yesterday for the month ($800), and now my item sold list is blank!

LOL

I love being a seller here.

Have an $800 bill! Now, to ensure we are transaprent at ebay let us just remove your sold items under "myebay" for the last 60 days so you have no clear and easy way of knowing if you are being ripped off or not?

It is ok. I have the utmost faith in EVERYTHING ebay does. I am sure the invoice is right. I mean why would I question such a water tight company?

I do not need references, or for my own convenience a list of people i have sold items to. Why would I need that info?

I do not need all the details of tracking I have attached to those auctions. sold, packaged and delivered. That is ok. I am protected on ebay. I know I am.

It is ok. I contacted ebay chat, and some clown told me that I am unable to view items sold outside of a 60 day period. It is ok to be completely misunderstood, told superfluous information, and not have my basic concerns understood and adressed. I do not need to be assured that I am a valued member of the ebay community. I am a willing doormat here. It is what policy has made me into. I have adapted myself accordingly. I especially am filled with job when go walk in cow pads, and then wipe the soles of your feet upon me. That is ok. i signed up for this,

It is ok. I was redirected to contact customer support: told to retell the story again to someone else, who likely wouldn't understand my issue, respond to my issue as though I am asking a completely different question. When i bsome irritated, that is ok. I tried to find a sub-section for contacting customer service so I CAN VIEW THE ITEMS I HAVE SOLD HERE, SO I AM PROTECTED AND SAFE TO PROVIDE info to buyers if they request it, or info to paypal shld they require it.

It is ok.

I am paying $368.00 this month direct to ebay, and all I got was the equivalent of domestic abuse.

I always come home to ebay at the end of the day. to kick off my boots, and warm the toes of my doormat by the warm fire: which is fuelled by my money, burning away, up the chimney and into the sky that is the ebay corporate vaccumn.

Home is where the heart is. Ebay does not even have a soul.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Is anyone else unable to see their sold items from the past 60 days through "myebay"?

Nobody needs a button for basic "technical issues"

Why would I need that? Please turn the lights off. I like it dark when i am being screwed up the bottom. It is easier to envisage daffoldils bending gently in a breeze amidst a meadow of lushious green grass while this terrible practise in transpiring against my will.

What a hack job ebay. A clockwork hack job. 24 hrs I have been unable to view any item sold in the last 60 days. 24 hours. and who do i contact with this issue when it is imperative to have things addressed with any degree of swiftness, to ensure you deliver the message to the right department.

The clown in ebay chat said "Contact customer support" when I aske them to elaborate they failed to respond. I waited 10 minutes... It never came, so i closed the chat window.

i resent every cent i pay to ebay. Every cent!

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Believe me, you're far from being the only one!

Forget chat; it's a joke. Ring them (or better still, have them ring you).

You'll find what you need here... http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=2795
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Have just checked SM and SMP on all three of my selling accounts and my items sold are either there where they should be or in archive if that is where I have sent them. 

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Sold items in archive? since when can you archive sold items? purchased items are only archived,and you can't see your sold items past 60 days that's a fact.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

True, only purchases are archived.

But the OP said - unable to see their sold items from the past 60 days, not beyond 60 days.

image host
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

My bad kopes

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

@collective05 wrote:

Sold items in archive? since when can you archive sold items? purchased items are only archived,and you can't see your sold items past 60 days that's a fact.

You absolutely can archive sold items from the past 60 days.......it just not called archiving. You delete them, but you can still access them in My Ebay selling page by clicking on the deleted link. If something is accidentally deleted, you can undelete it in there.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I can see all my archived / sold items, for the current month , and the 3 months prior... has always been the case...I archive them once I have left feedback and posted them...

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply