Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A person has bought my apple tv. I'm still awaiting payment

The person who won the auction has emailed me saying thaat they "want to pay by direct debit. Can !?".I replied to them saying use paypal or direct deposit.He then replied "it won't let me". Do you think I'm being scammed? I find it strange how short...

Resolved! Marking item as paid after partial refund

Hi All, I sold 2 items to the one seller with transaction going through without issue. The buyer then received the items and wasnt happy with the condition of one item....was my oversight as I didnt realise one had a hole! I agreed to refund her the ...

Resolved! VST AUSTRALIAN 50 cent COIN ALBUM

item # 221630276198 Went to Buy a Xmas gift for a young friend, when l saw the price of the postage. Sent a clarification note to the Seller, who has been messed around by whom ? you guessed it....ebay, insert your postage cost for you automatically....

Buyers not responding. at least 40% of buyers DONT TURN UP.

I believe it has got too easy for people who have no intensionof buying. to bid on a item, then fail topay/pick up after winning. in the last month I have opened many cases against none payment. there should be a easier way to relist instead of waiti...

Ebay System error when printing postage label

Sellers take note of a system error when purchasing and printing ebay postage labels for Australia Post. Can turn into a costly thing, as did happen to me. So here is what happenned: 1) Buyer purchased item2) Sends email saying address is old, so req...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller spreadsheet?

Hi,im just wondering if anyone has a link to a good ebay spreadsheet where you can track how much profit your making and items you are selling?? if not does anyone know how to make them??thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aust Post Can't Get it Right Delivery Thread

Mmmm Glen Waverley to Moorabbin 18.3 Km - 26 min by car Aust Post delivery time lodged regular parcel 6 business days - no evidence of scenic route taken, which is a bit unusual really

New Picture.jpg
  • 43 replies
  • 0 Helpful

changing payment methods after auction ends

HI,I am failry new to selling.Listed an item as postage signed for only and paypal as only method of paymentfour days after winning the item the buyer has made 1 st contact, asking that since the total amount of the sale is so low, ( just under $25) ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful