Is is still possible to use the advanced search tab to find bidding activity of a buyer please?

Is is still possible to use the advanced search tab to find bidding activity of a buyer please? It is on the ebay page but never seems to work for me. Just would be useful to use when a buyer does not pay or not communicate at all to see if they are away, just ignoring me or are still buying different items from other sellers instead and just one of those who bid and then decide what if any they will pay for. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Is is still possible to use the advanced search tab to find bidding activity of a buyer please?

You can't use the ebay advanced search but here is an external search
http://www.watchcount.com/bh.php

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Great thanks. Helps to know they are active and just ignoring my emails.   

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I don't see what difference it would make, certainly wouldn't  change my policy of sending a reminder invoice on day 3 and opening an UID at the end of day 4. I have better things to do than try and second guess why a buyer may not have paid, I am totally uninterested in the reasons or what their current activity is.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

You can't use the ebay advanced search but here is an external search
http://www.watchcount.com/bh.php
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Great thanks. Helps to know they are active and just ignoring my emails.   

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply