Is it better to list an item daily? I am having problems listing every day as I’m not making sales a

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Is it better to list an item daily? I am having problems listing every day as I’m not making sales a

You're in a very saturated category.

You're using inches for your measurements. Since we don't use inches here, it would be worth putting in the metric equivalent.

People don't have as much disposable income with the cost of living. Sales are down for many sellers. Also, people are away now in school holidays.  January can be a very slow month.

Message 2 of 26
Latest reply

Thank you I will change that so it would be ok to not list something every day?

Message 3 of 26
Latest reply

List as often as you like. It's up to you. Ebay don't care how often you list items. Some people list new things every day, others only list once or twice a month. It's entirely up to you.

Message 4 of 26
Latest reply

Thank you 

Message 5 of 26
Latest reply

Ok thank you I keep reading to make more sales list daily 

Message 6 of 26
Latest reply

If you want to spread your listings - perhaps schedule them - whatever number you like per day.

Message 7 of 26
Latest reply

I agree with Jelly that January is not a great month (some people also have to pay off their cc debt for all Christmas presents etc.).

80-90% of the items I see in my feed are now from the US, sellers who promote their listings I guess, so I now have to check my favourite sellers (mostly small sellers) individually. Promoting your listings seems to be more important for eBay than how many items you list, or how often you list items.

Message 8 of 26
Latest reply

Member for nearly 10 years...

Sales, or lack thereof, have no effect on how often you list. The problem would seem to be with you.

Message 9 of 26
Latest reply

77 items sold in the last 2 months. Doing better than a lot of people!

Message 10 of 26
Latest reply