Is it better to list an item daily? I am having problems listing every day as I’m not making sales a

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Is it better to list an item daily? I am having problems listing every day as I’m not making sales a

You can also click on a seller's listing and scroll down to near the bottom, and it will tell you roughly how many items the seller has sold for all time. 

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

There are many things you can do to boost the algorithm.
I’d suggest listening to Daily Refinement on youtube, he seems to know the inner workings of ebay.

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

That sounds somewhat like trying to drum up subscribers for a YouTube channel.

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

I've been listing daily to work through the stuff I have to sell. I'm treating it like a challenge and I also enjoy it. I've been pleased to have some things sell quite quickly. Other things haven't sold but I figure you just need one person who really wants it! 

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

I have been an eBay seller for almost 10 years and this is a very common question, eBay's algorithm is a mystery but I have many times seen a moderate surge in sales when I list an item, coincidence? Impossible to confirm or deny, sorry I cannot provide are more reliable reply.

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

@forwheels1 wrote:

I have been an eBay seller for almost 10 years and this is a very common question, eBay's algorithm is a mystery but I have many times seen a moderate surge in sales when I list an item, coincidence? Impossible to confirm or deny, sorry I cannot provide are more reliable reply.

So why drag up a year old thread

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply