Is it possible to add 1 line in Item Discription for 300 plus Items in Bulk Edit?

I wish to add 1 line in all my Items 300 Plus and was wondering if it can be done it bulk Edit? The listings are spread over 10 or 20 different categories and when I try to use Bulk Edit it will not list any items. I really don't want to do individual edits as it will take a few hours. Thank You

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Is it possible to add 1 line in Item Discription for 300 plus Items in Bulk Edit?

"Find and replace" is the way I do bulk edits, but in saying that, all my listings have the same lines in each description and this does not work for many sellers.  IE if all your listings contain "postage will take 4 days" you can bulk replace with "postage will take 4-6 days depending on if you choose prioiry".  Otherwsie I do not know if you can simply add a sentence - don't think so

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

It might not be listing the items as you have to wait for them all to load.. I did an edit  not added a line and I canceled it and it come with message you want to cancel listings working on so I went no and went and had a coffee when I came back they were sitting there on computer

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply