New ebayer receiving payment

fairlaneltd
Community Member

hello hope every one is well, have been a seller for over 10 years, Have just recently started a new ebay name/account, have 10 feedback so far, my question is : At what point will paypal give me access to my funds, instead on waiting for that grace period ?

is it feedbacks or number of sales?

regards  John

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

when they figure out it is a secondary account, which takes about 6 months without any interference.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

did somebody say grace? 

Unless you call eBay and let them know and verify your previous experience on another ID your funds from sales on the new ID are likely to he held for 21 days before being released. 

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

you would,t think it matters, have good feedback, been with them for 10 years, second accont has all different details, see what happends.. to many changes with ebay, making it hard.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

If you contact them they should release the funds. 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

As the details are all different (assuming it's a spouse or kids account?), then there's not much you can do buy wait it out the 90 days. If it was your account you can ring PayPal and ask them to remove the restrictions as you have a good selling history. If they refuse, a complaint lodged with the financial services ombudsman usually sees the restriction removed within a few days.

If the items have arrived and the tracking shows that it has arrived, you can ring PayPal and they will release the funds on those transactions while you are on the phone. If you upload tracking numbers to both eBay AND PayPal, often they will release on their own when they show as being delivered. If not, call them. Otherwise, as mentioned, you have to wait 21 days for the funds to be released.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Before I meant the time it would take to actually remove the grace period. .

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Holding money isn't grace either

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

I believe it's 90 days, as tippy said.

There is a feedback level instead, but I thought it was 10, in which case the 21 day hold should no longer apply.

Maybe ring them.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply