Is there extended time for national and international deliveries because of Covid19?

Is there extended times for national and international deliveries because of Covid19?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Is there extended time for national and international deliveries because of Covid19?

After checking on forums for hours, there was not an answer to my question, but a lot of complaints.

So, I checked on the postage section of my items for sale - NO, eBay has not extended postal delivery times - it remains between 11-21 days

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I am not trying to be smart but what would you imagine at the moment.  Has been discussed on the forums previously

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

After checking on forums for hours, there was not an answer to my question, but a lot of complaints.

So, I checked on the postage section of my items for sale - NO, eBay has not extended postal delivery times - it remains between 11-21 days

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

No ebay have not extended the delivery times, however the circumstances at present are such that very few flights within Australia and even less overseas.  Ebay state their delivery times to suit themselves.  If you are concerned about the arrivals of your sold items my suggestion is to lenghten your handling times to give a bit of a buffer.  AP have also announced that local deliveries are alsdo going to be only ervery second day.  International, well not much is going anywhere.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply