Is this Buyer having a lend or a joke of me?

Long story short - Buyer won 2 listings from me mid February. Never paid, never replied to my messages before I opened Unpaid Item Dispute. I closed dispute and there was again 0 communication. Get 2 messages from buyer 2 weeks later asking ""when are you posting my items?". I replied "Payment was never received nor did you answer any messages, I am not sending items". Then again TODAY I get a message "Once again WHERE ARE MY ITEMS?". Is this for real or a joke?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

It's for real

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

just ignore

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@heapsa_bargains wrote:

"Once again WHERE ARE MY ITEMS?".

Where's my payment? Smiley LOL

Seriously, though, you can try the diplomatic approach and be polite (but firm) and advise them items can not be sent before payment is received, and no payment (or payment advice) was ever received, and that if they (the buyer) believe this to be an error, to please forward all details of the payment made so that you can investigate things on your side. (eg if the say they made a PayPal payment, ask for the transaction ID, date of payment and email address the payment was sent to - all that info will be on their transaction history in their PP account. If they claim they paid by another method like bank deposit, ask for the details relevant to that, like BSB and account number used, payment ID, the name of the bank or institution the payment was sent from etc). 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Hi did explain 2 weeks ago that no payment or communication was received (buyer never went thru checkout at any stage). I think maybe he/she thinks its funny to ask, as I never get any other messages other than ""where are my items"" - no reaction/reply ever to any payment questions I have asked. I'll just ignore the messages going forward.
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Ah, ok, I thought there had only been the two messages from the buyer and maybe they'd made an honest mistake, but given all that I agree, and would ignore them from here on in, though I would also consider contacting eBay or making an online report (also presuming they've been added to your BBL already). 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

saarzi
Community Member

haha thats something Id write. Coz Im hilarious and all. Sounds like the buyer has my dumb sense of humour.

Id reply "No, where's MY items?!?"

That'd learn em. Lol

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Im still Lol'ing. Lol

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply