Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this Buyer having a lend or a joke of me?

Long story short - Buyer won 2 listings from me mid February. Never paid, never replied to my messages before I opened Unpaid Item Dispute. I closed dispute and there was again 0 communication. Get 2 messages from buyer 2 weeks later asking ""when ar...

ebay postage labels on non-ebay satchels?

so i'm guessing it's not going to be a problem, but better safe than sorry has anyone used blank or click and send satchels with ebay labels? i got 10 free from a promo, exactly the same size as the ebay ones and they even have the window! cheers

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How many time I have report this low life buyer, Is ebay help and support scammer?!!

I am so tired to look at his profile and he still buying and leaving negative feedback claming "Item not received" to other sellers and didn't look like ebay will do something about it, I have reported him again and again and hes still there enjoy sh...

Buyer requested refund, starts request, sent Item back anyway, ignored the request process.

Hi guys,This is a wierd case and a first for me. Sold a Game console recently, buyer recieved the Item and left positive feedback. A Day later he messages me saying the battery isnt working anymore, while the ac adapter is fine, I said I would cover ...

Alternative Sites Report

I've had some time to experiment selling my car posters on some other selling websites over the past six months plus and here are is a quick rating summary of success for those who may be interested in exploring alternative channels, when compared to...

What advantage if any is it to seller to have low item cost BUT inflated postage costs?

I have asked the seller in question and I am awaiting a reponse ffrom them direct as I thought initially it was an error in their lisiting, but further investigations to their other listings I have found a lot more so I am now doubting it is an error...

Late shipping conspiracy projections ?? bit of fun

Ok what is happining now is an obvious mess, with band aid work arounds. Ebay may be a complete puzzle to us mere mortals but there must be a bigger long term goal for them to stubbornly persist with this, so what is it? I will play devils advocate a...

• 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is messaging playing up?

Since about 4pm Friday I have been having problems reading messages in the My Ebay. I keep getting 'page not avaible' and I am having to refresh up to 10x every time I get a new message anyone else having problems?

So how many free listings a month do I get?

I don't have a store and I have 30 listings at the moment (listed for free) and they are all "good till canceled". Do I get 30 NEW free listings a month, or 30 TOTAL free listings? In other words, on March 1, can I start listing again for free even t...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! May an experienced seller please look at my shop title description and see what you think>

I am always trying to improve customer service, and the way people view our store.I hope to be a power seller one day, but I was wondering what people thought of my opening title from a customer service perspective. Perhaps, if there is maybe too man...

Want to give away some prizes to customers in March to celebrate turning 60.

I emailed ebay after reading that selling lottery tickets and running listing for gambling are a No No but they never got back to me, so it's a bit unclear to me whether or not it's OK! It's more a trade promotion I have in mind. I thought what the h...